CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 68

Nothing new to report on the adoption front. We are at day 68 waiting for LOA/LSC. Our agency rep told another family logged in on the same date as us(Hi Johanna!) that she guessed we would get our LOA mid to late January. That means in the next 2 weeks or so! Trying not to get my hopes up, though.
If there's one thing I've learned during this adoption journey, it's to expect the unexpected.
We are still trying to get Liya's room ready. Hopefully we can get more done now that the boys are back in school. I can't wait to start decorating...girly stuff, finally!
Since I have no new pics of Liya for you today, here is the picture that I first saw of her, when she was listed as Alexis on Rainbow Kids. She was about 15 months here. I love that she has a cookie in each hand. Mommy's little two-fisted eater;)
Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there!! You could get the call any minute!! I called before we got ours and there was no news. 24 hours later we got the call!! And I know that's easier said than done!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get news really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK now on to next week:) Sadly I want weekends to fly by so we can get to the next week. We are also working slowly on his room. Praying that there is a batch next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, J and J!! Same here!!!

    ReplyDelete