CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Could This Be THE Week?


MySpace Widgets


As we near the "average wait" time for our LOA, I find myself thinking,"Could this week be the week we receive that precious document?". I keep looking for signs everywhere I go. The reason for that is pretty neat. You see, one morning while on my way home from work, I passed a family of wild pigs along the side of the road. I thought that was odd, to say the least. We live in central Florida, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen wild boar here. But these were pigs, as far as I could tell, not boar. They were smaller...maybe just baby boar? Who knows? But Liya was born in the Year of the Pig. Could this be a sign? Within 48 hours of that sighting, we had our PA! So to me, that was definitely a sign.
I have never seen those pigs again, and I drive the same way to/from work 5 days a week. I keep looking for them...hoping to see them again.
Maybe I need a new sign? It's too cold for ladybugs now. Maybe a penguin?
Does anyone know where I can get an XL penguin suit for hubby??

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The waiting is SOOO hard!!! Funny, I have not looked up what "year" our son was born in. But I know mine!!! I will have to do that. Heres hoping you get ~wonderful~ news this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy!!! I hope you get the news you are wanting!! If you get your news that means, mine is not far behind!!! So, I didn't realize you were in Central Florida! I am sitting at MCO right now waiting for our flight back home from a sneak away weekend! My husband wants to move here!! Who knows, maybe we will end up living by eachother!!! Liya and Noah can be friends!!!

    ReplyDelete