CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boring Post #1

Haven't posted in a week, but since nothing exciting is happening right now, I give you Boring Post #1!
Home visit *hopefully* will happen by the end of the month. Our hs agency doesn't do a lot of international studies, so they are contracting with a SW in St. Petersburg to do our home visits. Just wish she'd call so we can schedule them....ugh!
Roger is stressing that the house "isn't done" enough for the home visit. Meaning that 2 rooms still need to be textured and painted, and one room needs a few more sheets of drywall and then texture/painting. I told him that it won't be an issue, but his "Type A" personality is taking over, as usual!
We went to Sea World for a few hours yesterday. The boys had fun, we watched the Shamu show. Nathan was speechless...lol!
Hoping to get new pics of Jia Ming with her belated b-day cake....any.day.now.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Sea World!! Hmmmm...where are the birthday pics you promised???

    Hugs,
    Sheri (Olivia Xia's Mommy...from your Faith family)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    I saw your blog on the Holt site, so I just "had" to see it--it's BEAUTIFUL!! My husband and I were thinking of making our own blog, and you inspired us! Here is the address for our blog: http://cominghomewithkate.blogspot.com/
    Your little girl is so cute--can't wait to see more pictures! I hope you get more info about your little girl soon!

    Lisa (Chinamom1)

    ReplyDelete