CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dusting Off This Old Blog!

I have to admit it: I've tried blogging on other services, and they were ok....but I miss this ol' blogger blog! So I'm dusting it off and turning it into a family blog. I have kept Liya's adoption journey here, and it now has it's own page. I'm sure I will be referring back to it every now and again. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I held her for the first time! My, how time flies!
Anywho...to my 20 wonderful followers who have kept me on their blogrolls ALL this time: Welcome back into my little world;)

Amy

*Well, I can't figure out how to move all of the old blog posts to a new page:( If any of you know how to do that, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment