CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

China, Baby!

Our journey to our daughter has taken yet another turn. Being the true ADD'er that I am, I have changed my mind (and Roger's of course) and my country of choice. We are officially pursuing a China adoption!! Woo Hoo!
The only thing that kept me from considering China before was the fact that I would have to get *on* a plane and stay *on* said plane for many hours, without losing my cool or my dignity (I'm sure hiding under my seat with a barf bag in one hand and my inhaler in the other would be embarrassing). But I am willing to face my biggest fear in order to bring home my daughter.
We have also locked in an agency, Faith International Adoptions, out of WA.
Myriam and Amy are very nice, and we are excited to start the process.
More soon~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment